Sunday, August 13, 2017

Fallen Heir, the royals book 4 review, Erin Watt

i absolutely devoured this book and wanted to post this review as soon as I was done. Y'all are going to love this, just like the other books in the series. It's everything we thought it would be and more!

I voluntarily received an advanced review copy of this book and chose to review it.

OMG, they've done it again and once again I'm royally ruined. This book was everything we wanted and more. We get to see what all our favourites are up to as well as finally get inside the mind that is Easton Royal. Easton is everything we've come to expect from him and Hartley is more than up for the challenge of wrangling him. I love her! I love Easton even more than I did. I loved seeing more of the twins. There's funny moments, touching moments, annoying, want to tear your hair out moments, as well as some loving moments too. 
I absolutely loved this book, love this series and I can't wait for the next book!

📖📖📖📖📖📖

No comments:

Post a Comment