Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Rocking Racers FAQ

So, reading the reviews for Breaking the Cycle and No Place to Hide, I keep coming across the same comments. Are the other brothers getting books? In the case of No Place, are the other sisters getting books?

The answer is yes and no.
Yes, the other Ryan brothers will be getting books. Mav's book, Breaking Away, will be released in August. I'm currently writing Jax's.
Following these Parker, then a Mav novella, Christian, Avery and finally Liam will get their own books/novellas. Yes, Christian and Avery, the eldest Ryan grandchildren will be getting their own stories. Liam's will be a prequel, telling his and Mason's story.

Onto the Rhodes sisters. No, they won't be getting their own books. However, a couple of them will be making appearances in future books. No, I won't be telling who they are and where they'll be popping up!

I hope that clears up things for everyone and gets you excited for what's to come!
I'm truly touched, and still surprised, that people have come to love my Ryan Racing boys and want to hear their stories. I've got rough ideas of where they're all going and who they'll end up with, or in the case of Liam, how he ended up with Mase.

Thank you so much for your support, it means the world to me, truly. Thank you for letting my Ryan and Matthews boys into your lives, it's still the craziest thing!

Here are the links for BTC, No Place and the goodreads link for Mav's book, Breaking Away.
BTC: http://books2read.com/breakingthecycle
No Place:http://books2read.com/noplace
Breaking Away: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34371676-breaking-away

Xoxo Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment