Friday, August 5, 2016

Writing update

Some of you may have read my blog update earlier this week. In it I said I aimed to write 10 pages a day. I'm pleased to tell you that since then I've averaged 14 pages a day and have made a heap of progress on Where you'd rather be. I'm actually pretty stoked with this and have every intention of keeping this up with my end of the month deadline looking better and better.
The story has taken some turns, ones I'm quite pleased with and haven't taken me by surprise. I've also created a new character, one I'm quite fond of already.
I'm also in awe of my thought process. I know this weird to say, but lately I've had a thought to want to include something and then without realising I've made myself an opening to do just that. I'm also loving the fact that what I said in Breaking the Cycle has met up with WYRB, it does make my life so much simpler!

So this week has been a good week and I'm really proud of myself! I never feel as good as I do when I'm writing and things are going well, it feels like I've finally found my place and that's a great thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment