Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Conundrum

So I'm met with an interesting conundrum.
I have 2 ARCs, 1 I've read, another I am currently reading.

The one I've read I really felt had so many problems. I've written my review and I've savaged it and I really don't want the author to read it and feel terrible, yeah I was that harsh. But, I feel like I need to be honest and it wasn't a great book. So do I post it?

The second, I'm about 20% through and it's just not my type of book. I've committed to reading and reviewing it but I just don't like it. I know other people will but it's just not for me. Do I continue to slog through it and not enjoy it or do I stop and leave a review that says it's not my cup of tea?

An interesting conundrum I'm facing and any help would be greatly appreciated! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment