Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thank you

I've posted on both my Facebook and Twitter accounts, but I wanted to elaborate and where better to do it?

I just wanted to thank all the bloggers who have participated in Breaking the Cycle's blog tour. It truly has been amazing that so many blogs have supported me and my work. It's the craziest thing to see so many pages mention me and my book. Perfect strangers who decided just by a blurb or a cover that I was worthy of their time, effort and support. 

Breaking the Cycle hasn't broken any sales records but I'm so proud of it. It's amazing to think people have read my words, enjoyed the process and hopefully loved my characters.
I never set out to have any of this happen. Sure, I wrote the novel and I sent it to a publisher but I never thought it was good enough to be published. I compare my stuff to some of my favourite authors and I don't think I measure up. Maybe I'm being hard on myself or maybe I genuinely don't but then I read other books and I know I've done better. I know I have a unique voice and I know no one can do what I can do.

The world of indie romance is huge, and getting bigger by the day. It's incredible to be a part of it.
The world of romance blogging is huge and I'm happy to be a part of that too.

I know we all have so much choice and I thank you for choosing me, your support means the world to me and I hope you continue to take an interest in my work, and please, leave a review! 

Megan xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment