Friday, April 1, 2016

Changes

So you may have noticed this blog now has a new name and address. I wanted to change it to reflect my new role as both a reader and as a writer. I wanted a place where people can learn what I'm reading, and my opinion on it as well as get updates on my work in progress.

My debut novel, Breaking the Cycle will be published soon and I wanted to keep people updated on what's going on with Megan the author. By the way, you can do that by liking my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/MeganLoweAuthor and add Breaking the Cycle to your Goodreads TBR list at  Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29283792-breaking-the-cycle

So those are the changed going on here, please bear with me I try to juggle the life of a writer and blogger!

Thanks for your support,
Megan 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment