Thursday, February 18, 2016

Vegas Love, Jillian Dodd

I think I bought this book as it was a cheap, pre order price. If I had read it as a sample I wouldn't have bought it.

I've read the first 2 1/2 chapters as well as the last and I don't like it. The female lead, Ashlyn, feels like the writer is trying to rep,I ate Anne Mercier's Lucy from Falling Down but is less likeable and infinitely more annoying and I find the male lead, Cash not likeable. Both of Ashlyn's ex boyfriends are annoying douches and she's an idiot herself.

I've given up in this book and won't be finishing it. The plot is interesting and I think I might enjoy it but the characters make it impossible for me to want to see where the story goes.

Perhaps I've judged too early but I just really don't like the characters, a miss from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment